CeFAP (Level 3 Certificate for Financial Advisor )
HomeCeFAP (Level 3 Certificate for Financial Advisor )
CeFAP ifs Level 3 Certificate for Financial Advisor
The Certificate in Financial Administration and Planning (CeFAP®) has been developed to meet the needs of individuals working, or aspiring to work, in financial administration or paraplanning roles, and provides comprehensive foundation knowledge of products, services, regulation and legislation in the financial advice industry.
CeFAP® meets the National Occupational Standards for paraplanners. CeFA® can act as a stepping stone towards DipFA® Studying CeFAP® will enable you to:
• Develop the skills required to support and maintain appropriate and ethical client relationships
• Meet clients’ priorities by considering a range of protection, investment and retirement funding products
• Demonstrate a commitment to career progression and evidence the necessary skills and knowledge to perform a variety of roles to a higher standard
CeFA® key facts and benefits:
• Improves career and promotion prospects and can help prepare you for further professional development
• Improves your knowledge of the financial services industry
• Develops confidence through increased knowledge and understanding
• Upon successful completion of CeFA® you can use the designation ‘CeFA’ after your name.
Comprises seven mandatory units within four modules:
Module 1 – UK Financial Regulation
Module 2 – Investments and Risks
Module 3 – Retirement Planning and Protection
Module 4 – Assessment of Investment Advice Knowledge
*** Please Note that the prices does not include the exam fees and Registration fees with ifs School of Finance.
Progression: After Completion of the course you can progress to Level 4 Diploma for Financial