We are starting new course of CeMap.
“If you want to qualify as a mortgage advisor”
Under FCA rules it is compulsory to have a full CeMAP® qualification if you wish to give advice on mortgages. The CeMAP® qualification is made up of 3 modules, all of which must be completed to achieve the qualification.
- CeFA®/ CeMAP® module 1: UK Financial Regulation (made up of two units).
- CeMAP® module 2: Mortgages (made up of four units).
- CeMAP® module 3: Assessment of Mortgage Advice Knowledge.
- CeMAP® – the Mortgage Advisors Qualification
- 3 papers – Multiple choice
- 100 questions for CeMAP®1 & 2
- 60 questions for CeMAP®3
- Exams can be taken at your convenience
Duration and Timings:
Part Time CeMAP® Training
For those unable to take time off from work we have a Part Time version running on weekends. This takes place on evenings from 5 m to 9 pm. Full CeMAP can be completed within a month period.
Prizing of the course will be as following:
|Part Time CeMAP® 1||£497 + VAT £425 plus VAT(£510.00) 7 day training course|
|Part Time CeMAP® 2 & 3||£497 + VAT £397 plus VAT (£476.40) 7 day training course|
|Part Time CeMAP® 1, 2 & 3||£795 plus VAT £695 plus VAT (£834.00) 13 days training|
*** Please Note that the prizes does not include the exam fees and Registration fees with ifs School of Finance.
Contact for Booking.